Terms and Conditions
Coaching Agreement, Terms and Conditions
- Each Coaching Session with me, Elisabeth “Lilly” Mackuth, is an opportunity for you to deepen into greater levels of self-awareness in service to your own growth. Please keep your attention on yourself and on your own experience. The contents of each Session will be customized to you, and you may not use them for anything else but for your own personal transformational processes.
- Our Coaching Sessions will take place online, i.e. via video conference, or in person, as agreed upon before our first Session.
- Please be in a quiet, comfortable space for our Coaching Sessions and make sure you will not be disturbed.
- If we meet via video conference, please test your technical equipment beforehand to make sure you and I will be able to communicate well with each other. You may record our Sessions – for your personal private use, only. You may not share these recordings with others, nor may you distribute these recordings in any way.
- Try not to schedule anything demanding right after a Coaching Session. You will need some quiet time to integrate our work.
- I will thoroughly consider and check all information, Coaching tools and methods that I share with you in our Coaching Sessions and ensure they comply with the professional standards of my training and expertise. However, I cannot guarantee their success and I assume no liability. You agree to take sole responsibility for any insights, action steps, or decisions created during our Coaching Sessions, and release me from any liability related to consequences arising from those outcomes.
- Please note that my work is not a replacement for medical or therapeutic diagnosis or treatment.
- Your confidentiality is assured, unless otherwise required by law, with two exceptions:
- I may share some basic information with other professionals for training and feedback purposes, or for illustrative purposes (e.g. articles, case studies). However, your name and any identifying information will never be shared.
- Due to legal or ethical obligation, specific circumstances may require me to break confidentiality and report information obtained as a result of the Coaching process. These circumstances exist when
- I believe a client may be a danger to themselves or to others;
- I believe that a child, elderly, or disabled person may be subject to abuse or neglect;
- when a court order exists that information regarding the Coaching process be provided.
- All Sessions are prepaid, i.e. the full fee for my work (payable via PayPal) is due as soon as you schedule a Coaching Session or Session Package with me via Acuity Scheduling.
- In the interest of mutual respect and commitment, please note that once you have scheduled your upcoming Coaching Sessions, all appointments are considered fixed and may only be rescheduled once, up to 48 hours prior to our scheduled appointment. If you cancel a Session less than 48 hours prior to our appointment, it will be considered missed. There will be no refund of any Session fees.
- An appointment is considered missed if any party is more than 10 minutes late. If you are running late, please let me know as soon as possible.
- If you miss an appointment, your Coaching Session expires and there will be no refund of any Session fees.
- If I miss an appointment, you will receive a full substitute Coaching Session at a later date.
- By transferring the fee for your Coaching Session or Coaching Package to my PayPal account, you agree to honour these Terms and Conditions. If you choose to violate these Terms and Conditions, I reserve the right to end our work relationship and to cancel all future Coaching Sessions, and there will be no refund of any Session fees.
- Due to the transformational nature of my work, I cannot offer any refunds.
- If you have any questions regarding these Terms and Conditions, please contact Lilly Mackuth, Brauneggerstr. 45, 78462 Konstanz, Germany. E-mail: email@example.com, Phone: +49 7531 383143.
last edited: June 27, 2022